Embarrassing Mistakes I Made With Outsourcing and Automation
Have you ever experimented with outsourcing and/or automation? I hope your experiences were better than some of the experiences I’ve had! Whether you’ve done these things or not, I hope that my quick video, Embarrassing Mistakes I Made With Outsourcing and Automation, will help protect you from doing some of the the dumb stuff I did when I was first starting out.
Oh, and on the automation side, here are a few of my favorite things (in case you’re looking to shave some time off of your processes):
- Zapier (connects your apps to each other– much more robust than IFTTT)
- IFTTT (connects basic apps to each other using if/then relationships)
- Boomerang for Gmail (sends emails back to your inbox when they need your attention)
- Boomerang Calendar for Gmail (schedules appointments for you within your Gmail compose window)
- Contactually (automates your follow-up reminders, also syncs with Gmail)