Video Marketing Machine 60-Day REFUND POLICY
By purchasing the 30 day Video Marketing Machine you automatically agree and acknowledge the statements, terms and conditions we provide below.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course, therefore we offer a 60-day refund policy. However, in order to qualify, you must meet our requirements as listed below.
To be eligible for the refund, you will be asked to provide:
- A screenshot/pdf/video file (whichever applies to the assignment) of each email assignment (11 total) you completed.
- At least 3 screenshots showing us you workshopped your homework/ideas/videos in the Facebook group.
- Screenshot of your live ad campaign in FB and ad dollars spent.
- Your assurance that you have watched/read all the supported material/resources in your member vault.
- Tell us why the 30 day VMM was not a good fit for you and your business. What was the expectation that was not met?
The 30 day Video Marketing Machine is a self-guided course that will stretch your comfort zone. You will be expected to work hard (5-6 hours per week on average), as well as participate and share your homework in the group for feedback. This is Personality Marketing and putting yourself out there is a MUST.
Our Refund Policy does not apply if:
- You decide at any point to close your business, leave your direct sales company, change your business model and/or “change” direction in your marketing strategy after purchase.
- Your personal life prevents you from completing the course, ie; too busy or other hardships. (We are giving you lifetime access to complete the course in your own time.)
- You don’t understand something and don’t ask for help in the Facebook group. (We can’t help if you don’t ask.)
- You sign up, read your assignments, decide it’s too hard and decide to give up.
- If we remove you from the group for inappropriate conduct. This includes but not limited to harassment towards other members/NerdyGirl staff, inappropriate language, negative remarks and all around disrespect for the members and environment of the group.
- If your Facebook or other social media accounts gets shut down, paused, etc. (note: always follow their guidelines and lean on the side of caution)
Please Note: If you selected the 6-month payment option and do not request a refund with proof of coursework completed (as listed above) by day 60 of your purchase, you will be expected to complete all payments due. We will take legal steps to ensure we receive all 6 payments, which may mandate a collection agency and/or attorney to collect delinquent payment. You will also be required to pay any fees we incur for collecting the balance of sale.
We will not provide refunds for anyone after 60 days of purchase. No exceptions.
If you feel you meet the eligibility requirements for a refund within 60 days, please contact our support team on or before day 60 by 11:59 pm MST at email@example.com. If you do not include coursework by day 60 at 11:59 pm MST you will not be eligible for a refund.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by NerdyGirl.co
In summary, NerdyGirl.co is not liable for any results in your business, including whether you gain or lose money. It’s your business, and you alone are responsible and accountable for all of your business and personal decisions. This program is not a “get rich quick” scheme. You have embarked in an entrepreneurial education experience. And as such, NerdyGirl.co cannot promise or guarantee earnings. Your level of success in attaining business results, as in life, is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, and financial resources.